Wow, four months and all that in ONE blog post?! Let us explain:
- The month of March is proverbially described as “in like a lion, out like a lamb” meaning that when it begins (in some climates), it is still winter, and when it ends (in the northern hemisphere), spring has begun.
- For those of you in New York and many other fashion cities, we’ve seen the roaring lion of March hanging around well into April this year!
- March is also the month when we launched AgencyMGR at THE LIONS MANAGEMENT — a fast-growing and highly-successful agency in New York City — a powerful March lion indeed!
- April is personal tax month for models and talent! It’s the last month and last step in the annual cycle of agency accounting, financial reporting, and model-talent tax filings.
- In April, we wrap up assisting clients with the taxing tasks of taxes for their models, talent and artists, and prepare for new implementations and special projects during the slower months of June-July-August.
- May is known for its flowers, so in May, we take time to smell the roses, enjoying the blooms and blossoms around us…but it’s also the month for planning projects with our new and existing clients!
- May is when we plan out projects to be implemented in the slow season of July > August, or at year-end for launching in the following calendar/fiscal year…
- So, if you want something this year, to run your agency better, lower costs, and increase profits, you MAY want to contact us in the month of May, so we can plan now, and work on the project before (or after) the Fall shows!
- June begins busy, winding down at the end, as Summer begins. But June is also a great month to prepare for the launch of a new projects at your agency, or to get a free “reality check” from us!
- We all need a “reality check” from time-to-time, because change is constant, people move, technology evolves, and business must adapt to it all. Our Reality Check is a free annual check-up, with a free diagnosis, and free advice — email us to schedule yours in June, or whenever!
- When you start seeing the June bugs flying by, it’s time to evaluate and optimize your agency systems and workflow, launch new projects, and get real!
Want to run better, lower costs, and increase profits at your agency?